Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and not published elsewhere, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it must be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- URLs in the reference list are provided when applicable.
- The text is single spaced, uses a 12-point font; uses italics instead of underlining (except URL addresses); figures and tables are inserted in the text and not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.