1. Articles must be between 20,000 and 75,000 characters with spaces.
2. Texts will be accepted in English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
3. The articles must present, after the title and the author's name, an abstract in English.
4. The articles will be sent by electronic mail to: email@example.com.
1. The text must be in Times New Roman or Arial font, size 12, spacing 1,5. The title must be indicated in “Sentence case” at the beginning, followed by the name of the author and institution to which it is linked.
2. The notes should be sent to the footnote and should be indicated by Arabic numerals in ascending order in the body of text. They must also be inserted before commas or points, according to the model: “text1,” or “text2.”.
3. No bibliography will be published at the end of the text. When a bibliographic reference appears for the first time, it should be cited in note (see below, for quotation). In the case of a new reference of the same reference, use the standard: LAST NAME, op. cit., p..
4. When inserted into the text body, transcripts should be enclosed in double quotation marks (with quotation marks in the original text, they will be converted to single quotation marks). When the transcript has five complete lines or more, you should have the paragraph indented to the left, letter size 10, and single spacing. Italics should be used only in titles of works, in foreign expressions (that is, language other than that of the text) or in terms of emphasis. Quotations in a language other than those accepted by Figura must be translated into the language of the article (if applicable, by the author), with the original version appearing in a footnote.
5. The images must be inserted in the body of the text, with subtitles, using only the .jpg format. The resolution should not exceed 300 dpi. The images will be indicated in the body of the text in brackets: Ex: [Fig. 1], [Fig. 2], [Fig. 3], and so on. In addition, the original .jpg files must be submitted separately from the images.
6. The captions, inserted next to the images in the body of the text, should bring, in the following order: Fig. 1. Author (in Bold). Title (in italic). Date. Technique. Dimensions. Collection. Photo credits or Provenance: (Reference to the publication and page from which the image was taken).
For quotation in notes
* Figura follows the ABNT citation model (NBR 6023).
LAST NAME. Title in bold. Place of publication: Publisher, year of publication, page cited.
* If there is another edition of the same book, it should be indicated immediately after the title.
LAST NAME. “Chapter title in quotation marks”. In: SURNAME, Name (Ed.). Title in bold. Place of publication: Publisher, year of publication, page cited.
LAST NAME. “Article title in quotes”. Title of the journal in bold. Place of publication, volume, journal number, month (abbreviated) and year of publication, page cited.
* In case of newspaper, also indicate the day before the month.
LAST NAME. Title of the work in bold: subtitle. Type of work: thesis, dissertation or monograph. Academic linkage, (Advisor’s name). Place and date of presentation or defense, page cited.
AUTHOR(S). Title: subtitle. Indications of responsibility. Date. Information about media description or media.
Note: For online documents, information about the electronic address, displayed between the < > signs, preceded by the expression “available in”, and the date of access to the document, preceded by the expression “access in” is essential.
Política padrão de seção